Monday, August 5, 2013

SinfulShine Your's Truly

*This polish was sent to me for my honest review.
 
 
Today I have SinfulShine Your's Truly for review.  This is the polish I got sent in my Sunkissed VoxBox from Influenster.
SinfulShine Your's Truly
First off, does the grammatical error in the naming of this polish bother anyone else?  Okay, so about the polish--it's a bubble gum/Barbie pink & the formula was a bit streaky & took three coats to smooth out.  I'm sure I could have gotten away with two coats if I was adding a topcoat, but the SinfulShine polishes are supposed to have extreme shine on their own--which this polish does.  Overall, it's a pretty good polish, but I know it's not a color I will wear on it's own.
SinfulShine polishes are $2.99 & can be found exclusively at Walgreens.

No comments:

Post a Comment