Friday, August 9, 2013

Zoya Irresistible Collection review

*Polishes in this post were sent to me for my honest review.
 
I finally got around to swatching the Zoya Irresistible collection!  All of the polishes apply amazingly.
Zoya Kerry
Kerry is a bright yellow gold foil.  I used three coats, but I could have gotten away with two.  As I've said before, I'm not a huge fan on gold, but this polish is so bright & pretty!
Zoya Amy
Amy is a bright orange foil with gold shimmer.  I used two coats for full coverage.  I love this color.
Zoya Tinsley

Zoya Tinsley

Zoya Tinsley
Tinsley is a dusty purple with gold shimmer.  This polish is pretty sheer & I had to use three coats for full coverage.  I actually don't like the color of this polish at all--I think the base color is too sheer & that the gold shimmer really overpowers it.  On Zoya's website I thought this polish looked a bit like Happi, but it is nowhere close.
Zoya Bobbi
Bobbi is a bright magenta foil with silver shimmer and small gold flecks.  I used two coats for full coverage.  Very pretty color.
Zoya Hazel
Hazel is a silvery-blue foil with silver shimmer & small gold flecks.  I used two coats for full coverage.  I really like this color, but I see myself wearing it more in the fall/winter.
Zoya Rikki
Rikki is a fern green foil with silver shimmer & small gold flecks.  I used two coats for full coverage.  I like this color (as I do most greens), but again with the gold mixed in with green!  I really wish that Rikki, Hazel & Bobbi would just have had the silver shimmer.  This is a pretty color that I'll probably wear mostly during winter.
 
All in all I like this collection except for Tinsley & the fact that when you take these polishes off shimmer gets all over your fingers.  My favorites are actually Kerry (surprise!) & Amy.
These polishes sell for $8 each or $48 for the set at Zoya.com.  You can follow Zoya on Facebook.


1 comment:

  1. It's such a great collection! I just love all those bright cheerful colors for the summer. :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete