Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Zoya Cashmere Collection review

*The polishes in this post were sent to me for my honest review.
 
I have to say that out of all of the Zoya polishes I've been swatching & reviewing, the Cashmere collection are the ones I've been the most excited about.  Great colors for fall & wonderful, shiny crèmes (I didn't use a topcoat for any of these polishes).  These polishes are seriously perfect.
Zoya Livingston
 Livingston is cherry red.  This polish went on beautifully & covered perfectly in two coats.  I'm not a big red wearer, but I can see myself wearing this from time to time.
Zoya Pepper
Pepper is a brownish-brick red.  One of my favorite Crayola crayons ever is brick red (not sure why, lol) & this polish is more brown tinted than the crayon.  This polish was also perfect & covered in two coats.
Zoya Sailor
Sailor is navy blue.  This one covered in just one coat.  Lovely blue for fall.
Zoya Hunter
Hunter is, well, hunter green.  This could have covered in one coat, but I used two.  This reminds me of plaid & is a polish I'm sure I'll reach for a lot.
Zoya Louise
Louise is rich chocolate brown.  I don't own many brown polishes, but the few times I have tried wearing them they just didn't look right on my nails (more like poop & less like chocolate, lol), but this polish is PERFECT.  This is exactly why I was so excited for these polishes--Zoya knows how to do crèmes.  I used two coats, but could have gotten away with one.  This is my favorite from the collection & I know if I want to wear a brown polish this will be it.
Zoya Flynn
Flynn is camel brown.  A wonderful neutral that covered in two coats.  Besides being fall colors, these polishes also remind me of "vintage" colors & I would love to see a great gradient or water marble done with them (I tried using Flynn, Pepper & Hunter in a gradient & it didn't work for me).

These polishes retail for $8 each & are available from zoya.com




No comments:

Post a Comment