Sunday, November 24, 2013

Zoya Summer PixieDust review

*The polishes in this post were sent to me for my honest review.
 
I haven't blogged in almost 4 months.  I've painted my nails (nothing really special so I didn't take any pictures) & everything, but at first I just didn't feel like blogging/didn't have time with school starting for my son & him being in soccer & then I was just too lazy & I let reviews pile up on me--so FINALLY here is my review of the Summer PixieDust polishes from Zoya.
 
Each of the six polishes in this collection went on perfectly & covered completely in two coats.  Dry time is pretty quick & that's one of my favorite things about Zoya's PixieDust polishes--if I'm in a hurry & need to paint my nails I know I can always just put on a PixieDust polish (or a few!) & my nails will be ready to go in 15 minutes or less on average.
Zoya Solange
Solange is yellow-gold with gold glitter.  I'm not a gold person normally, but this is a very pretty polish, I think it would be very cute used in nail art.
Zoya Beatrix

Beatrix is light orange (carrot orange maybe?) with gold glitter.  I love orange polishes & think this one would work year round (summer, fall, spring).
Zoya Destiny
Destiny is a darker red/pink-orange with gold glitter.  This is another one that I think could work for more than just summer (since it's fall now & I do think it still works).  Very pretty.
Zoya Miranda
Miranda is a very pretty berry color with silver & berry colored glitter.  This is my favorite from this collection & reminds me of raspberries (I don't eat them, but my son loves them).
Zoya Stevie
Stevie is light purple/lavender with silver glitter.  When I put this polish on the first thing I thought was that it would work well as a neutral.  I'm surprised that a color this light was in the summer collection as I think it would work better as a spring color, but I'm not one who really cares about what colors you're "supposed" to wear at certain times.  I really like this color & can see myself going for it when I need to paint my nails quick.
Zoya Liberty
Liberty is denim blue with silver glitter.  This is my husband's favorite from the collection.  I've worn this polish before this review & it did slightly stain my nails, but it wasn't really a big deal--the color of this polish is amazing.
 
All of the PixieDust polishes retail for $9 each & are available from zoya.com.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment