Thursday, November 28, 2013

Zoya Zenith Collection review

*The polishes in this post were sent to me for my honest review.
 
Happy Thanksgiving!  Today's post (my 125th & the last for the week) is the Zenith Collection from Zoya.  This collection is Zoya's winter collection for 2013.

Zoya Seraphina & Mosheen accent nails
Seraphina is a silver-white shimmer.  I got great coverage in two coats.  I also used one coat of Zoya Mosheen on my middle & ring nails.  Mosheen has a light blue base that doesn't seem to change the color of the polish you put it over.  Mosheen also has light blue holographic small bar glitters & small holographic glitters.  While Mosheen is very pretty, it does smell pretty bad (I'd compare it to KleanColor polishes).
Zoya Cassedy
 Cassedy is green-toned pewter grey with silver shimmer.  I used two coats for fully coverage.  I like this color & it's different from the "normal" holiday/winter/Christmas polishes.
Zoya Belinda with Mosheen accent nails
Belinda is purple with pink shimmer.  This polish is a one coater.  I also added one coat of Mosheen to my middle & ring nails so you can see what it looks like over a darker polish.  I really like this combo.
Zoya Dream
Dream is blue with holographic glitters.  I used two coats for full coverage.  This is a very pretty polish & I know it's most people's favorite from the collection.  I wore this on my toes for a few weeks & it didn't stain at all.
Zoya Payton
Payton is cranberry with holographic glitters.  This is my favorite from the collection & ever since I got these polishes I knew this is what I wanted to wear for Thanksgiving.  I used two coats for full coverage & I also put a top coat on since I'll be wearing this at least for a day or two.  I did cut my nails before painting them since a few of them were peeling a bit (not sure if it's from all the swatching) & one of my nails on my right hand tore.

These polishes retail for $8 each & can be bought from zoya.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment