Friday, January 3, 2014

New Year's Eve nails (video!)

For New Year's Eve I decided to use all of my silver/holographic nail polishes to have very blingy nails then I realized how many I had & chose 10 different polishes to use (is it bad I have so many that are similar?).  Here's a list of polishes I used & in the order I used them:
base coat (1 coat)
Nicole by OPI Make a Comet-ment (1 coat)
China Glaze Glistening Snow (1 coat)
China Glaze Fairy Dust (1 coat)
Pretty Polish Spectraflair Topcoat (1 coat)
Out The Door Northern Lights (1 coat)
China Glaze Nova (1 coat)
NYX Girls Spot Light (1 coat)
Finger Paints Colorful Collage (1 coat)
China Glaze Techno (1 coat)
Hot Mess Lacquer Yankee Star (1 coat)
Gelous (1 coat)
Diamond Dry topcoat (2 coats)
I couldn't get a good picture at all since my nails were so shiny, but here's a short video (the video couldn't focus either, but you get the idea of what they look like):
video

If you would like to know what any of the polishes I used look like on their own please leave me a comment & I will take a bottle shot to post.
Anyone make a New Year's resolution?  Mine is to do/go to/try something new every month this year.  Hope I can accomplish that.
Wishing everyone a wonderful 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment