Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Zoya Naturel review

*The polishes in this post were sent for my honest review*

Today I have my review for Zoya's Naturel collection.  When I first saw this collection I thought it looked nice, but didn't think I would ever really wear any of the colors, but when I swatched them I loved them.  Everyone of these polishes had amazing formula & went on smoothly in two coats.  I didn't use a topcoat for any of these so you can see how shiny they dry on their own.
I'm not sure what happened, but none of my pictures are color-accurate.  I'm not sure what it was, but no matter what I tried none of my pictures came out matching the color of the polish.
First up is Normani, a "sable mauve cream".  My first picture is under white light & is too grey & my second picture is in natural light & is still off-color.
Zoya Normani

Zoya Normani
Next up is Odette, a "sultry orchid maroon cream".  My first picture under white light is a bit light in color & the second picture in natural light is a bit too purple.  This formula was just a bit runny, but nothing major.
Zoya Odette

Zoya Odette
Brigitte is a " bombshell mauve cream".  The first picture under white light is a little too light & too brown & the second picture under natural light is too purple.  This one was also a bit runny, but didn't really affect application.
Zoya Brigitte

Zoya Brigitte
Rue is a "boudoir blush cream".  the first picture under white light is too washed out/light & the second picture under natural light is too purple/not dusty enough.  I *really* wanted to like this one because when I see Rue the first thing I think is Rue McClanahan & I just love her, but this was my least favorite out of the collection.
Zoya Rue

Zoya Rue
Taylor is a "light toffee cream".  The first picture under white light is too yellow/green & the second picture under natural light is too dark/grey.
Zoya Taylor

Zoya Taylor
Chantal is a "French Vanilla cream".  The first picture under white light is too yellow & the second picture under natural light is washed out.
Zoya Chantal

Zoya Chantal
All in all I like this collection way more than I thought I would & I really like how Normani, Odette & Brigitte look when I wear them.
You can buy these & hundreds of other Zoya polishes from http://zoya.com/.

 


2 comments:

  1. I nominated you for the Leibster Award! It is an award meant to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers.

    ReplyDelete