Friday, February 28, 2014

Zoya Magical PixieDust review

*The polishes in this post were sent to me for my honest review*
 
Today's post is on the three new Zoya Magical PixieDust polishes.  These polishes differ from the other PixieDust polishes because they holographic glitter mixed in.  Each polish went on well & covered in two coats--no base or top coat.
 
Lux is a rose quartz Magical PixieDust.  It is a very pretty polish, but it's my least favorite--for some reason it just looked "dirty" (dusty?) to me.
Zoya Lux with Cosmo accent nail
 Cosmo is a silver Magical PixieDust.  This one is my favorite, but I love silver.

Zoya Cosmo with Vega accent nail
Vega is a lighter blue Magical PixieDust.  This is a very pretty color & my second favorite from the collection.
Zoya Vega with Lux accent nail.
Overall these are very pretty polishes & I'm sure they are/will be hugely popular, but I prefer the regular PixieDust polishes.
You can buy these & hundreds of other Zoya polishes from http://www.zoya.com/.


No comments:

Post a Comment