Saturday, August 30, 2014

Rainbow Honey Summer Mixtape collection review

*These polishes were sent to me for my honest review*

Today I have three polishes from Rainbow Honey's Summer Mixtape collection.
Rainbow Honey Control with Elevate accent nail
Control is a bright fuchsia (way brighter than my picture) with purple/pink micro flakie/shimmer.  I used 2 coats, but could have gotten away with 1 slightly thicker coat.  I did add a topcoat because it dries a bit matte (as most neon polishes do).  Not something I would probably wear for a mani, but I would as a pedi. I would love to see some amazing stamping over this polish though (maybe I should actually work on that??).
Rainbow Honey Stolen Dance with Elevate accent nail
Stolen Dance is a pale pistachio green with pink micro flakie/shimmer.  I used 2 coats, but I could have added another (I use pretty thin coats).  This also dried slightly matte so I used a topcoat.
China Glaze Grape Pop with Elevate accent nails
Elevate is a great glitter topper.  It's mainly has light blue glitters, but also has yellow, green, white & pink glitters all in a pink/blue shimmery base.  There's hexs, circles, squares & triangles.  I used it over China Glaze Grape Pop a few weeks ago when we went to a fundraiser for cystic fibrosis--the ribbon color for it is purple.  I love this topper & think it would look great over a bunch of colors.

These & seven other polishes from this collection (along with many other beautiful polishes) are available for $10 each over at www.rainbowhoney.com.  If you use code MIXTAPE20 you'll get 20% off of your order (code expires 8/31/2014 so HURRY!).

No comments:

Post a Comment