Saturday, August 23, 2014

Zoya Bubbly collection

*These polishes were sent to me for review*

Today I have Zoya's Bubbly collection for review.  I used 2 coats for each of the colors.  I wanted to compare the colors & I used 3 coats for each accent nail.  I didn't use topcoat.
Zoya Harper with Binx accent nail (ring finger)
Harper is a cotton candy pink shimmer/glitter jelly based polish.  I think it looks a lot like Binx--enough to where I don't think you'd *need* each polish (you know, unless you're polish obsessed like some people...).
Zoya Jesy with Alma accent nail
Jesy is a coral-orange shimmer/glitter jelly based polish.  Jesy is more orange than Alma so I can see buying both.
Zoya Alma with Jesy accent nail
 Alma is a yellow-orange shimmer/glitter jelly based polish.  Alma is more yellow toned than Jesy is.
Zoya Stassi with Muse accent nail
Stassi (Staasi on my label) is a citron green shimmer/glitter jelly based polish.  I added the accent nail just to show it with another polish from the collection.  I really like blues & greens together so I really like this look & would wear it as a full mani.
Zoya Muse with Stassi accent nail
Muse is a candy blue shimmer/glitter jelly based polish.  Again, I used the accent nail just to show the combo, not to compare the colors.  I would wear this on the opposite hand an the Stassi with Muse accent--love the colors together.
Zoya Binx with Harper accent nail
Binx is a light purple shimmer/glitter jelly based polish.  Binx is slightly more purple-toned than Harper, but I would have liked to see more of a difference between the two.

These polishes are available for $9 each from www.zoya.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment