Saturday, August 23, 2014

Zoya Magical PixieDust summer 2014

*These polishes were sent to me for my honest review*

Today I have for you the three summer 2014 Magical PixieDust polishes from Zoya.  As much as I like the PixieDust polishes for quick manis when I don't have a lot of time, I do prefer the "normal" ones over the "magical" ones with holographic glitter.

Zoya Bar with Ginni accent nail
Bar is a nude, slight gold tone.  I used 3 coats (2 coats when I first did my mani, then I added another coat before I took the picture).
Zoya Ginni with Bar accent nail
Ginni is a light pink.  I really like the color of this polish, it's what I wish Lux would have been (Lux was too "dirty" looking for me).  Again, I used 2 coats when I first put on this mani (we were leaving to go school shopping for my son) & then added another coat before the picture was taken to freshen it up.
Zoya Arlo
Arlo is a light violet.  I used 2 coats for full coverage.  I'm not really sure why there's a pink & a purple in this collection when there's another pink toned Magical PixieDust (Lux), I would have liked to see a true blue or red or orange (okay, anything besides pink or purple).

These polishes are $10 each & can be bought from www.zoya.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment