Saturday, August 23, 2014

Zoya Tickled collection

*These polishes were sent to me for review*

Today I'm reviewing Zoya's Tickled collection.  Zoya cream polishes are by far my favorite polishes ever texture-wise, but my nails were weird when I swatched these so I did use topcoat for all swatched, but these polishes are very shiny on their own.  The photos are also not color-accurate, most aren't as bright as the colors are in real life.
Zoya Kitridge
Kitridge (it says Kirtridge on my label) is a bubblegum pink cream.  I used 3 coats for full coverage, but I honestly think you could get away with 2 coats if you were careful (again, my nails were weird & I probably didn't wait long enough between coats to where it pulled a bit).
Zoya Rooney
Rooney is a magenta pink cream.  I used 2 coats for full coverage.
Zoya Wendy
Wendy is a melon cream.  I used 2 coats for full coverage.
Zoya Rocha
Rocha is a red-orange cream.  I used 2 coats for full coverage.  I love this polish even though it's not normally a color I would gravitate towards.
Zoya Tilda
Tilda is a grass green cream.  I used 2 coats for full coverage.  This is my favorite from the collection--I was so happy to see another green cream from Zoya besides Josie (which I love).
Zoya Ling
Ling is a bright royal blue cream.  I used 2 coats for full coverage.  This polish is just the perfect blue cream. Love.

As much as I like this collection I wish there wasn't three pink-toned polishes (even though they look nothing alike).
This collection is available for $9 each at www.zoya.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment