Friday, February 20, 2015

Zoya Brittany & Tove

I know I've been away from blogging for a few months & all I can say is that life has a way of getting in the way of blogging for me...enough about that, let me show you a couple of new Zoya polishes:
Zoya Brittany with Tove accent

Zoya Brittany with Tove accent

Zoya Brittany with Tove accent
Zoya Brittany is a "rose mauve cream" & Tove is a "misty slate grey cream" according to Zoya's website.  Both of these polishes are in the new satin finish--a mix between matte & glossy.  I used 2 coats of each color over 1 coat of basecoat, no topcoat.  These applied well , but Brittany doesn't look the best on my skin tone (the pictures are all under white light--the colors in real life are just a bit darker), I do really like Tove though.

I have over 800 "likers" on my Denny's Digits Facebook page--please go like & share & don't forget to follow my blog publicly.

No comments:

Post a Comment