Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Spring is near...ish

I'm trying to go through my polishes & wear ones that I haven't worn (or don't think I've worn). Today I picked out three Finger Paints polishes that I've had for a bit & since Spring is near I think they're a good fit.
Finger Paints Springtime Bloom, Mistful Thinking & Hollywood Decadence
Finger Paints Springtime Bloom, Mistful Thinking & Hollywood Decadence
Finger Paints Springtime Bloom, Mistful Thinking & Hollywood Decadence
Springtime Bloom is a bubblegum/Barbie pink (darker than in the pictures) creme.  This covered perfectly in two coats (could possibly cover in one) & dries to a shiny finish.
Mistful Thinking is a lime green (the second photo is the most color-accurate) creme that covered well in two coats (possibly could have added another) & dries to a satin finish.
Hollywood Decadence has a pink-milk base with pink, blue & gold glitters.  I'm sure this could be built up in a couple of coats, but I used one coat over a coat of Springtime Bloom (which makes SB look lighter).  This polish dries matte.
I really like the Finger Paints polishes I've tried (I think they're only available from Sally Beauty & maybe online??).  I love this color combo (I've always liked pink & green together) & I like the combo of finishes also.  I might have to re-wear this in a month or so...

No comments:

Post a Comment