Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Zoya Island Fun sponging

Just a quick post showing the nails I did the other night while watching "How To Train Your Dragon":
Zoya Nana, Demetria, Jace, Talia & Serenity
I used five of the colors from Zoya's Island Fun collection (I had planned on also using Cecilia, but I thought it wouldn't be enough of a contrast to Talia).  I just used a makeup sponge & painted the two colors on it & sponged my nails straight over a base coat.  Most of the polishes covered well, but Demetria (orange) & Jace (green) were a little thinner & took a bit more polish to cover.  I added Glisten & Glow HK Girl top coat to finish.  This is only the second or third time I've done sponged nails & I think these turned out well, I really like them.
What's your favorite color combo from these?  Mine's the pinky nail with Talia & Serenity.

No comments:

Post a Comment