Monday, August 17, 2015

FingerPaints Rainbow Water Marble

I bought some new FingerPaints polishes a couple of months ago from Sally Beauty Supply (the only place you can buy them) & I've wanted to try to do a water marble with them ever since.
left hand FingerPaints Far Out Fuchsia; Tie Dye Tangerine; Yellow Out Man; Peace, Love & Green; Be Hippy; & First Edition 

right hand FingerPaints Far Out Fuchsia; Tie Dye Tangerine; Yellow Out Man; Peace, Love & Green; Be Hippy; & First Edition 
I used a white polish for a base coat & then used FingerPaints Far Out Fuchsia; Tie Dye Tangerine; Yellow Out Man; Peace, Love & Green; Be Hippy; & First Edition & added Seche Vite to top everything off.  All of the polishes except First Edition were from the Tie Dye Revolution collection. I think these polishes worked well for water marbling except Be Hippy (the blue) which didn't want to spread out.  I like how my right hand ended up looking more because I used the polishes in pink, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple order instead of the opposite way like I did on my left hand & that let the polishes spread more since the blue was next to last.  *These polishes are brighter in person than the pictures make them look.*
I know these aren't the greatest water marble nails, but I do like how they turned out, especially since I've tried water marbling less than 10 times.
My right thumb nail is my favorite:

No comments:

Post a Comment