Friday, August 7, 2015

Simple mani

Quick post to show my mani I'm wearing:
China Glaze What A Pansy & Gaga For Green & ILNP Mega (S)
I used a base coat & applied two coats of China Glaze What A Pansy on my thumb & pinkie nails, three coats of China Glaze Gaga For Green on my index & middle nails & two coats of ILNP Mega (S) on my ring finger nail & topped everything with a coat of Glisten & Glow HK Girl top coat. What A Pansy & Mega (S) both went on like a dream, but Gaga For Green was a bit thin.
I've been a bit obsessed with manis like this for a couple of months now--Mega (S) as an accent nail & then two cream colors for the other nails.  It seems like creams are all I want to wear lately.
Not sure if I've ever worn either China Glaze polish & I really like them both & I love the combo of green & purple together.
What do you think of this mani?  Love/like/hate?  Do you ever fall into wearing one sort of mani or one finish of polish for stretches at a time?

No comments:

Post a Comment