Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Simple holographic mani & a small issue...

Just a simple mani using two of the 2012 Color Club Halo Hues--Angel Kiss & Blue Heaven.
Color Club Angel Kiss & Blue Heaven
Can you tell which color is on which nails?  It's hard since these two polishes look so much alike. Angel Kiss is on my thumb, index & pinkie nails & Blue Heaven in on my middle & ring nails.  I used a base coat & then two coats of each polish--these went on like a dream & covered amazingly. Angel Kiss was a bit thicker than Blue Heaven, but neither gave me any trouble.  I added a coat of Glisten & Glow HK Girl top coat & it didn't dull the holo at all.

I love both of these polishes & I just ordered them along with the rest of the 2012 Halo Hues collection from Color Club's website when then had their buy one get one 50% off sale.  Ordering was easy & all & shipping was decent, but I did/do have a couple of issues.  First off the cap on Blue Heaven is different than the other five bottles--it's a satin finish silver cap without the CC logo on top (the other five are shiny silver & have the CC logo).  This really isn't that big of a deal, but when you order straight from a company you expect consistency.  The other issue I have is the bigger one--when I ordered the six polishes I got an email conformation & then an email when the polishes where shipped.  I also got another shipping email from the company they ship through.  When I received my polishes I was only sent five of them so I had to contact Color Club to ask about Cherubic & finally got an email saying that the formula was being bottled & that my polish would be sent the next day.  I just don't understand why I didn't get any sort of email or even a note on the packing slip letting me know about Cherubic being on some sort of back order--this just isn't the greatest business practice in my eyes.  Color Club has amazing polishes, but I think that the company needs to work on some of the other aspects of their business.

No comments:

Post a Comment