Wednesday, January 20, 2016

A pastel rainbow with Zoya Whispers

I'm not really in the mood yet for any type of Spring/pastel colors (even though it's finally getting out of the negatives here in Wisconsin), but I wanted to try out the Zoya Whispers collection I bought with part of my winnings for taking 2nd place in my fantasy football league (everyone buys polish after fantasy football is over, right?).
From thumb-pinky: Zoya April, Cala, Ireland, Lake, Eastyn
I used two coats for full coverage with each polish & I didn't use a top coat for the picture--these are all very shiny.
I actually think this is very cute & maybe closer to Spring I'll wear this again.  I love all of these colors, but I'm sure I'll wear Ireland, Lake & Eastyn the most.
I did order the whole collection so I also have Misty, but I didn't think it would fit in for a "rainbow"
since it's a grey-green plus I only have five nails.
Do you own any of the polishes from this collection?  Which are your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment