Sunday, January 10, 2016

Zoya Naked Manicure

Since I got 3 of the polishes from the Zoya Naked Manicure (NM from here on out in this post) line in the Zoya mystery box I decided to try them out.
First showing my bare nails right after using Zoya remove plus:

Then I used one coat of Zoya NM Naked Base, two coats of Zoya NM Pink Perfector, & then topped it with a coat of Zoya NM Naked Manicure Glossy Seal.
Here are the results:
As you can see my nails don't look as yellow in the second picture & the ridges of my nails were a lot less visible, but I don't think any more so than when I use other creme polishes.
I can't say if these polishes have any other benefits or not because I have only wore them the one time & only for a day or so before taking it off.  Do I like it?  Eh.  It's not horrible, but personally if I was going to have "naked nails" I would do just that--not polish them at all & have naked nails.  Do you own any of Zoya's NM line?  What are your thoughts on it?

No comments:

Post a Comment