Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Flower Power stamping

I bought a clear stamper & some new stamping plates off of ebay & after waiting around a month I finally got them (buying a clear stamper for $1.56 means waiting awhile for it to be delivered from Asia) so I decided to test them out.
I used the Born Pretty Store plate BP-20 & four polishes from Zoya for the stamping; Thandie (orange), Darcy (yellow), Tilda (green) & Louise (brown).  I love this even though four colors didn't fit on my shorter nails & I should have done a bit more clean up before taking the picture, but I can sort of stamp now!  I love the clear stamper & how it lets you see where you're stamping & I didn't have to prep it at all--it picks up the images perfectly (I use a sticky/lint roller or tape to clean it).
I used a coat of Pure Ice Platinum Magic Base Coat for the white & Julep Fast Dry Topcoat.
Have you used a clear stamper?  What are your thoughts on it?

*All four Zoya polishes were previously sent to me for review.

2 comments:

  1. Hiya your design is cool I love it ;0) I'm waiting on my clear Stamper coming from born pretty and really can't wait :0) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The clear stamper really helps me be able to stamp better, hope you enjoy yours!

      Delete