Sunday, February 14, 2016

"Pink it was love at first sight..."

This inspiration for this mani came from a Zoya Instagram post of a pink ombre mani.  I only had three of the five pinks used, but I have more than enough pinks to make an ombre:
Thumb to pinky: Zoya Kitridge, Shelby, Rooney, Lara & Nana
I used two coats of each polish & topped everything with a coat of Glisten & Glow HK girl topcoat.
I wanted to use the new clear stamper I got & make this into more of a Valentine mani:

I used Color Club Harp On It to stamp the designs on my thumb & pinky with plates CH53 from Cheeky & BM-411 from Bundle Monster & then I used Revlon Posh & Wet n Wild Navy Intelligence with plate BM-601 from Bundle Monster for the middle nail (8 bit hearts in my & my husband's favorite colors to represent us).  The clear stamper makes stamping (for me) *SO* much easier even though the hearts aren't placed exactly how I wanted, but that's more my fault.

2 comments:

  1. I love all those pinks my fave being the ring and pinkie finger :0) the stamping is lovely too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I like how the stamping on my thumb turned out the best, but the 8 bit hearts are my favorite. I love how well the Color Club Halo Hues polishes stamp.

      Delete