Friday, April 15, 2016

Maybe it's a little too brite...

I've had the six China Glaze Lite Brite polishes sitting out since I bought them last weekend & finally decided to do a mani with a couple of them:
China Glaze Bite Me & I Got a Blue Attitude

China Glaze Bite Me & I Got a Blue Attitude
The nail polishes I used were:
*China Glaze Bite Me--two coats.  This is a very bright orange tinted pink with gold shimmer.  I do think the shimmer is a bit more pronounced on the nail than in the bottle.
*China Glaze I Got a Blue Attitude--two coats.  This is a blue based purple with blue shimmer that shows up way more on the nail than in the bottle (most of the shimmer in my bottle looks like it sank to the bottom of the bottle).
*FingerPaints Top Coat for Neons--one coat was used since Bite Me dried semi-matte.

I could not get a color accurate photo of these polishes--Bite Me is way brighter in person & I Got a Blue Attitude is more purple/violet.
I absolutely love I Got a Blue Attitude & I'm so happy that the formula is good (a lot of china Glaze's purple polishes seem to be a bit runny).  Bite Me is still a really pretty & fun color, but I don't think it looks very good on me--I'll save this for an accent nail or for summer pedis.

Have you bought any of the China Glaze Lite Brites collection?  What are your favorites?  I bought six of them last weekend at Sally's, but the green, yellow & blue that I *really* want weren't available.
China Glaze Lite Brites: I'll Pink to That, Hot Flash, Bite Me, None of Your Risky Business, I Got a Blue Attitude, Let's Jam

No comments:

Post a Comment