Monday, April 18, 2016

Memories of Luigi...

Just a simple, fun mani for today:
Nail polishes used:
*OPI I'm Sooo Swamped!--two coats.  Ugh, I love this green so damn much!  I honestly don't care for OPI polishes normally since they have so many reds/pinks, but I'm Sooo Swamped may just be my favorite green polish ever.
*China Glaze Let's Jam--two coats.  This is another new polish from the Lite Brites collection & again the formula is perfect, especially for a CG purple.  Let's Jam does have a blue shimmer running through it that you can't see very well unless you're in the sun/bright light.
*ILNP Mega (S)--three coats.  The sun was out yesterday & I went back to my go-to accent nail, lol.
*INM Out The Door topcoat

Green & purple is my favorite color combo ever (besides rainbow).  I know this is a very simple mani (as most of mine have been lately), but creme polishes have my heart right now.  As for the Luigi reference--I was the younger sibling & was "forced" to be player two when Nintendo came out so Luigi's always been my favorite between him & Mario.

What are your thoughts on this mani?  Getting sick of seeing simple manis & creme polish?

No comments:

Post a Comment