Tuesday, May 24, 2016

"Cracklin' rosie make me smile"

Day two of my theme week, any ideas what the theme is yet?
The polishes I used for this mani were:
*China Glaze Four Leaf Clover--2 coats for full coverage.
*Orly Rage--one coat on my accent nail & I also used it for stamping.
*Essie A Cut Above--sponged it over Rage on my accent nail.  Don't think I've ever sponged on glitter & it works so well!
*Stamping plate JQ-65 that I bought off ebay (it's a dupe for the Pueen 63 plate)--this plate worked very well with my clear stamper I also bought off ebay.
*INM Out The Door topcoat--one coat over everything.

I've said it before, but I love green & pink as a color combo.  Rage is a really pretty rose gold color, but it didn't come off as pink in the stamping (even though I still really like how the stamping looks). Compared to the glitters in A Cut Above it's also not as pink, but I think the pairing worked well.  I will say that cleaning up a foil polished that is used for stamping is a pain (& you can see a lot of the foil/shine/shimmer still on my cuticles/fingers).

No comments:

Post a Comment