Thursday, May 26, 2016

"Sail on silver girl, sail on by, your time has come to shine"

This mani was actually what I wore on Mother's Day & the whole reason doing a theme week popped in my head (no idea why, lol).
The polishes I used for this mani were:
*FingerPaints Dream I Can Fly--two coats for full coverage.  Has a satin finish if you don't add a topcoat.
*Zoya Trixie--two coats for full coverage on my accent nail.  Trixie is still my favorite silver polish I've used.
*FingerPaints Copy Cat--one coat over my middle & ring nails.
*INM Out The Door topcoat--one coat over everything.

I've been wanting to do this color combo for awhile & I finally got around to doing it.  I really like how this combo is simple & understated, but also think gold would have looked good also.

No comments:

Post a Comment