Monday, May 23, 2016

"There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold..."

This week I'll be doing a "theme week" (I don't think I've ever done one??) & I'm starting off with my least favorite of the five manis I'll be posting:
The polishes that I used were:
*Wet n Wild Poppy Culture--two coats for full coverage.  This is an orange-red polish that is really pretty, but I really didn't care for it on my nails, but I know I'll be wearing it on my toenails.
*Zoya Ziv--two coats for full coverage as an accent nail.
*e.l.f. Gold Star--one coat over my middle & pinkie nails.
*INM Out The Door topcoat--one coat over everything.

This mani isn't horrible, but the orange-red polish didn't look right on me & gold isn't a metal I care for...all of it together just turned into a mani I didn't really like.  That's one of the great things about doing your nails though--if you don't like something you can always take it off & start over.  I do like the rest of the manis I'll be posting this week so I hope you'll come back to see those as well!

**Zoya Ziv was sent to me in the past from the company for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment