Friday, May 27, 2016

"While walking by your side along the way I spied a tiny copper penny on the ground"

Final day of my theme week!  I hope you've enjoyed it & if you haven't guessed the theme it was metals.

The polishes I used for this mani were:
*Sinful Colors Love Thyself--two coats for full coverage.  This is a blurple polish that my camera shows as blue, it's more purple in real life.
*FingerPaints Fall of Surprises!--one coat over my ring nail.
*Zoya Penny--used for the dots.
*INM Out The Door topcoat--one coat over everything.

This mani was probably my favorite.  I loved the color combo of copper & purple, but I also really love the polka dots (I used my second smallest dotting tool).  I don't think I've done a full mani of dots & I'm not sure why since they're super simple & actually pretty quick to do.  My husband loved this mani.

Did you enjoy my theme week?  Which mani was your least favorite/favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment