Tuesday, June 21, 2016

I'm blue, but that's not bad

From the 11th to the 15th of this month I went camping at the Boundary Waters Canoe Area in Minnesota & by the time I got home my nails (all 20 of them) were a wreck!  Rain, mud & bug spray mixed together to make my nails look like I was a caveman (f.y.i. bug spray eats through nail polish).
After getting home & cleaning up I finally did my nails on Saturday night for Father's Day:

Polishes I used for this mani:
*OPI Fearlessly Alice--two coats.
*Sinful Colors Kustom Fit--two coats for accent nail.  I didn't know that this polish was a textured polish when I bought it, I just thought it was pretty.  I did add a topcoat over it for this mani.
*INM Out The Door topcoat--one coat.

My husband's favorite color is blue & I also knew we were going to go see "Finding Dory" so this mani was also a nudge to that.  I know this is a very simple mani, but I really like both of these polishes & think they work well together.

Here's a picture I took from the canoe when we went out fishing (I didn't catch anything the whole trip):
 

No comments:

Post a Comment