Thursday, June 30, 2016

Purple throwback

Pretty simple mani to show you today that I actually didn't end up liking as much as I thought I would:
Polishes I used for this mani:
*NYC Strip Me Off base coat: one coat on all my nails for easy removal
*Milani Hi-Res: three coats for full coverage.  I do like this polish & it was one of my first holographic polishes I ever bought (along with the other Milani 3D holographic polishes, but a few of my nails looked like there was lint or something on them--I think it might be from the polish being old & stringing.
*FingerPaints I'm So Enameled By You: I sponged this on my accent nail & I would say it took about three coats for coverage.
*INM Out The Door topcoat: one coat over everything & it did smooth out all the glitter.

I think I didn't end up liking this very much because Hi-Res isn't a very dark purple & I would have liked a darker one to match the purple glitters in I'm So Enameled By You.  I did like this better in the sun than I did in indoor lighting, but that's the case with most holos.

What do you think of this polish?  Do you still wear any "older" polishes?

No comments:

Post a Comment