Sunday, July 10, 2016

This is giving me an 80s flashback

Just a quick post to show off my mani for this weekend:
For this mani I used:
*NYC Strip Me Off base coat--one coat on all my nails.
*Pure Ice Kiss Me Here--two coats for full coverage.  I've said it a bunch, but this is my favorite grey polish ever.  It works for this mani, but I do wish I had used a slightly lighter grey (& probably will do this exact mani with a lighter grey in the future).
*Sinful Colors Cute Cadet--mostly one coat painted/dabbed on with a few extra glitters placed if I didn't think I had enough of a certain color on my nail.
*INM Out The Door topcoat--one coat over everything.

I know this mani is (again) simple, but I love how it looks & I am *in love* with Cute Cadet, it's my favorite of the new camo glitters.  It has a mix of  hot pink hex glitters, black & white hex glitters that are slightly smaller than the hot pink ones & then small holographic glitters (they look pale green to me when they don't look holographic if that makes sense) in a clear base.

No comments:

Post a Comment